How to talk to sons about sex?

Тема в разделе "Флейм", создана пользователем GinaGercenTaw, 10 авг 2019.

1. GinaGercenTaw

GinaGercenTaw Пользователь Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Hi I'm Gina.
    I'm mother of two wonderful 10 years sons. Their father has left us 8 years ago.
    I have a question, maybe some of you can help me?
    At what age should a parent teach their son about ‘sex’ if there is no father around or would it be better for the kid to have a male family member to do this?
    It really bothers me because i've found adult magazine in their room today.
    Should I talk to them by miself or ask my brother to do it?

Hope someone had the same problem and can advise me anything.
    By the way, here is the photo of my sons:
    [​IMG]

2. FussesDemon

FussesDemon Администратор Администратор

Симпатии:
    Hi

I do not have children but I can express my opinion. If the bond of trust between the sons is lost then it will be difficult to return. Everything will depend on you how much you want this.
    If there are magazines, then there is also knowledge. Further choice in any case is theirs. You will not be able to control the whole life of sons or save from the dangers and consequences of sex.
    Stop worrying about you. Well, create a solid platform for your children to start their lives. And be sure to remember your responsibility, you yourself must first of all be happy.

Google translate - Если есть знания в переводе исправления кривоты гугла то пишите )

Привет!

У меня нет детей но могу высказать свое мнение. Если связь доверия между сыновьями утеряна то ее будет сложно вернуть. Все будет завесить от вас на сколько вы хотите этого.
    Если есть журналы значит есть и знания как. Дальше выбор в любом случаи за ними. Вы не сможете контролировать всю жизнь сыновей или спасти от опасности и последствий в сексе.
    Перестаньте волноваться у вас все хорошо создайте вашим детям крепкую платформу для начала их жизни. И обязательно помните о своей ответственности вы сами должны быть в первую очередь счастливы.

Поделиться этой страницей