ОС: Windows Vista SP1 / XP SP3
Процессор: Intel Core 2 Duo 1,8 ГГц, AMD Athlon X2 64 2,4 ГГц
Оперативная память: 1,5 ГБ
16 ГБ свободного места на жёстком диске
Видеокарта: 256 МБ NVIDIA 7900 / 256 МБ ATI X1900
Рекомендуемые для ПК:
ОС: Windows Vista SP1 / XP SP3
Процессор: Intel Core 2 Quad 2,4 ГГц, AMD Phenom X3 2,1 ГГц
Оперативная память: 2,5 ГБ (Windows XP) / 2,5 ГБ (Windows Vista)
18 ГБ свободного места на жёстком диске
Видеокарта: 512 МБ NVIDIA 8600 / 512 МБ ATI 3870

Ссылка на игру.. http://game-torrent.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17526

В этой теме не принимаются сообщения, в которых вместо фактов всякие "я думаю" или "мне кажется". Так что принимаем только официальные заявления, додумать здесь каждый сможет.
Все остальные сообщения будут жестоко удаляться...

Последнее редактирование модератором:

Vano

Постоянный пользователь
Пользователь
10 Фев 2005
Россия
www.unilans.ru
В августе 2005 года разработчики Rockstar North получили комплект PlayStation 3 для GTA4, с тех пор началась разработка нового движка для игры, который будет использован для следующего поколения GTA. C помощью этого движка будет создан фотореалистичный город GTA 4.
"Rockstar North создает специальный движок игры для PS3, который принесет GTA 4 такие возможности о которых в PS2 не было и намека. В частности, они собираются использовать высокоскоростную передачу информации для CPU, RSX GPU, и Blu-ray Disc для использования нескольких информационных потоков в игре одновременно. О городе в котором будут развиваться действия игры нет пока даже намека, будет ли он таким же доступным и свободным для передвижения, но станет меньше с более детализированными улицами, для которых дизайнеры игры используют больше текстур, больше объектов и тонны деталей (например автоматы с содовой будут иметь свою собственную физику), это только для начала.
Цель создание города менее повторяющегося и города в котором все и всё выглядит и действует как внастоящем мире." -PSM журнал USA, ноябрь 2005 года.
· Мультиплеер - В файлах данных GTA San Andreas и GTA 3 были признаки разработки мультиплеера. Имеется большая вероятность использования мультиплеера в GTA 4.
· Название - Источники близкие к проекту сообщают что разработчики будут использовать американское или европейское название города, последнее более вероятно.
Интервью
Январский выпуск журнала «Game informer» содержал длительное интервью с президентом Rockstar Games, Сэмом Хаузер. Хотя Сэм Хаузер известен своим нежеланием разговаривать с журналистами, “Game informer” смог расспросить его о будущем игр серии GTA в игровой индустрии.
Часть интервью:
Вопрос: - выйдет ли новая серия игры GTA на существующих платформах? Кажется что вы хотите отойти от движка PS2 настолько далеко как только сможете.
Ответ: - “Терри ( Донован, главный управляющий делами Rockstar) “убьет” меня если я отвечу на этот вопрос. Я один из тех людей, которые “никогда не говорят никогда”. Для нас было действительно важно сделать эту трилогию. Современный Нью Йорк , Майями восьмидесятых и Калифорния девяностых, стало настоящей трилогией. Это был план на долгое время. Я не большой фанат игр, у которых выходят новые версии каждый год. Выпускать одинаковые игры каждый год с 10 % обновлением, это не наш стиль.”
Когда был задан вопрос о онлайновой игре GTA. Хаузер упоминал Everquest как возможный источник вдохновения. К тому же “ дав людям deathmatch или командный deathmatch это все равно не будет стилем GTA.” Хаузер упомянул о выборе Rockstargames платформы, он сказал “поддержка всех платформ будущего поколения” и что “мы построили компанию на том , что перешли с PSone на PS2, было желание делать игры в которые вы не сможете играть на существующих платформах. Это очень важно.
Источник:http://gta4.forever.kz/

DarkWizard

Модератор
Модератор
9 Фев 2005
Virtuoz сказал(а):
ктонить переведите что етот чел насчет гта 4 говорит
вроде ниче интересного =\(мож канечто чтото и пропустил)
сначало он говорит то что написано на сайте

Rockstar Games гордо представляет Grand Theft Auto IV,
консольный дебют следующего поколения определябщий
жанр Grand Theft Auto.Разработанный проектировщиками
мирового класса Rockstar North,Grand Theft Auto IV будет
одновременно доступна для PlayStation3 и Xbox 360 и в
Северной Америке 16 октября 2007 года и в Европе 19
октября 2007 года.

а потом что=то что типа новый движок для игры делают и рокстар вместе с майкрософтом работают чтоли....

Distortion

Пользователь
Пользователь
19 Апр 2006
Ясеневая, 39
В интернете появилась некоторая информация о персонажах GTA4. Свои голоса игре подарят Lazlow Jones и Navid Khonsari. Lazlow уже хорошо известный GTA'шникам по играм GTA III, Liberty City Stories и San Andreas, а Navid Khonsari уже стал любимчиком Rockstar, он озвучивал персонажей игр The Warriors, Manhunt и даже Max Payne.

DarkWizard

Модератор
Модератор
9 Фев 2005
появились сведения что возможно местом действия следующей части игры будет проходить в Лондоне

FACTS: The London Dossier
A Brief Introduction.

The main purpose of this thread is to be the DEFINITIVE discussion/promotion topic for the inclusion of a London inspired setting in the next GTA.

Basically the aims of this thread are three fold:

• Firstly: It was initially intended as a means for me to disprove all those claiming that London is an unsuitable location for a city in/the next GTA to be based around. It was and is naturally successful on that score as any such claims are completely fallacious in nature. Besides the fact that London has already been used as inspiration for an installment in the GTA franchise, by definition, proves that it is suitable. QED.

• Secondly: This thread is here to explain the reasons why I truly believe that London is the ideal candidate for basing the next GTA around. The opinion section. My reasoning is based around what I see from GTA cities to date and is totally logic-led in nature. My reasons for thinking the way I do are never any less than reasonable.

• Thirdly, finally and most importantly at this point: This thread is also here to act as a guide to London, to its sights, not always salubrious and its people, not always saintly. Basically to let the otherwise uninformed in on what to expect from any GTA based around London/the UK and just what London/the UK has to offer the series. To jump to this section of the thread, the Tourist Information Index: click here.

The thread contents is split into sections to make it easier for you to find whatever you came into this thread for. There's a lot of content to cover, this should help you cover it..

London on Wikepedia link. If you want to know more about London you might want to check out London on Wikepedia.
Contents
As well as dealing with the arguments this initial post serves as a hub for the rest of the thread.The following is a table of contents/index that should help you find what you are looking for. The table is an index of the points of interest of this thread, giving a description and link to some of the threads more noteworthy posts.
//Section One: Anti London Arguments Countered.
If you are opposed to or unsure of the idea of the next GTA game containing a city based upon London, the chances are that each and every one of your perceived 'reasons' as to why such a location would be unviable (would "suck"), have been dealt with in this section.

Please refer to this section if you believe that you have some 'reason' that a London inspired setting would not work, would "suck", or be "gay" in the next GTA game.
//Is London Suitable as a Basis of Inspiration for GTA? Why is personal preference irrelevant?
Fundamentally the answer to the question of whether or not London is a suitable location to take as a basis of inspiration for GTA or not the answer is: yes it is.

Why?

Well the fact is this: London has been used as a basis of inspiration for gta, ergo London is suitable as a basis of inspiration for GTA; therefore there are no reasons to claim that London is unsuitable as a basis of inspiration for GTA.

This is pure logic, supportable by the fact of reality (that London has been used as a basis of inspiration for gta) and it is binding.

Beyond that it has everything else needed from a GTA location (large city, cars, crime gangs, shootings etc), which will be dealt with in the rest of this thread; that is irrelevant however, as the above principle is binding and proof positive of London’s suitability as a basis of inspiration for GTA.

Now that being the case I’d like to touch upon individual personal preference and explain why it has no bearing on London’s (or anywhere else for that matter) suitability as a prospective GTA location.

Now imbecile X might ask “but I don’t like it, does this not make it unsuitable?”

The answer to his question is: no.

Let me explain...

When I say: “London has been used as a basis of inspiration for gta, ergo London is suitable as a basis of inspiration for GTA; therefore there are no reasons to claim that London is unsuitable as a basis of inspiration for GTA.” I am making a statement of fact, no less; it is supported by reality, it is purest logic, it proves London’s suitability, it is universally binding.

When Imbecile X says: “I don’t like cheese.” he does no more than state his personal opinion; it is his own personal preference, no more, it is relevant only to him.

The fact that Imbecile X “doesn’t like cheese” does not mean that cheese is unfit for human consumption.

Neither does it negate the fact that someone else does “like” cheese.

Personal preference affects only the individual: yours does not over rule mine, neither does mine over rule yours (unless yours is based upon fallacies).

Personal preference has no bearing on these realities, neither does it have any bearing on the suitability of London as a basis of inspiration for GTA.

London has been used as a basis of inspiration for gta, ergo London is suitable as a basis of inspiration for GTA; therefore there are no reasons to claim that London is unsuitable as a basis of inspiration for GTA.

London is suitable as a basis of inspiration for GTA.

Now that we have that sorted out I will go on to first: deal with any invalid reason that individuals might suggest that London is unsuitable as a basis of inspiration for GTA or why they might misguidedly dislike the idea, and second: explain why I personally believe that London is the best place for GTAIV.
//Section One: Anti-London Arguments Countered. Part 1.
Now I have no problem with individuals preferring another location over London, nor even if they should dislike the idea. However if these people don not have valid reason for holding such views then I will attempt to educate their opinion with fact and logic. That is what this section is here for, it deals with any and all invalid, illogical or false ‘reason’ that anti-London idiots generally put forwards to substantiate their (utterly) fallacious claim that London is unsuitable as a basis for GTA.

This is the first of two such sections and it debases the following ‘arguments’: “Isn’t London small?”, “London isn’t a melting pot”, “Isn’t London crime free, Isn’t GTA a crime statistic simulator?”, "Aren’t there no gangs in London", "In London guns are illegal and in GTA laws count", "What about sky-scrapers?”

// London: BIG.
Bizzarely, some people think that London is small. This was one of the first 'reasons' I ever saw presented as to why London was unsuitable for GTA: that it is "small". Now that's weird because London is bigger than any city in the U.S, in terms of land mass, all of them.

This section sets the record straight and states the facts to show just how huge London really is.

Before I start I am not claiming that London is the ideal candidate for the next GTA city to be based around purely because it is an extremely large city, nor am I pretending that it has the worlds highest population. I also know that certain cities in the world (generally the third world) have larger populations than London, though it still possess a larger population than most and is pretty much the worlds largest city in terms of land mass.

All I am doing here is proving that London is more than big enough to base an interesting, diverse GTA city around.

Size is of course a factor when considering prospective GTA locations, generally the larger a city is the more diverse it is in terms of both architecture and in the ethnicity of it’s inhabitants, there are of course exceptions to that rule but London is not one of them. In Londons case it’s size is due to it’s age and it’s global lure; over the centuries it has grown outward and attracted more and more people from all corners of the world who flock there in search of what they believe to be a better life.

As I say Londons sheer size, as well as her age, has made her a city that is arguably the most diverse in the world in terms of architectural variety, with ancient structures that are millennia old along with progressive modern architecture and skyscrapers. Additionally all of these factors which are directly related to the cities size are also linked to it’s propensity for breeding crime; due to her size and what that size has led to London has always attracted ethnic migrants who come in search of a better life but often find themselves with nothing but broken dreams in an unforgiving foreign city, which can lead them to turn to crime. All of this will be dealt with in more detail shortly but it is linked to the factor of size and merits a mention here.

Beyond all of that it goes without saying that we all want an expansive playground in the next GTA...

The claim that London is "too small and boring for GTA"is a complete fallacy.

London is and always has been one of the biggest , most important and well known cities on this planet; it is a Global City. The Getaways London is but a small, incomplete section of the city. I know, I live here.

City Size Comparisons :City Population Land Area (Square Miles)
London 7,593,300 620 sq mi
U.S Cities
New York (LC) 8,091,700 303 sq mi
Los Angeles (LS) 3,485,398 469 sq mi
Chicago 2,783,726 227 sq mi
Philadelphia 1,479,339 135 sq mi
Detroit 911,402 139 sq mi
San Francisco (SF) 751,682 47 sq mi
Boston 581,616 48 sq mi
Seattle 569,101 84 sq mi
Washington D.C 563,384 61 sq mi
Las Vegas (LV) 517,017 113 sq mi
New Orleans 469,032 181 sq mi
Miami (VC) 376,815 36 sq mi
Buffalo 350,000
Global Cities
Moscow 9,000,000
Tokyo 8,294,200
Hong Kong 6,843,000
Rio De Janeiro 5,547,033
Sydney 3,713,500
Toronto 2,400,000

(Yellow=London, Green=Already used in GTA)

Figures from infoplease.com

Here I must make a point of stating that the population figures above a for the city limits as are the land mass figures, this is because those figures are directly representative of the city proper. Urban Agglomerate/Metropolitan figures take into account surrounding areas and cities and are thus missrepresentative of a cities true size. GTA games are more focused upon the city than the suburbs.

All this is of course besides the point as GTA is not a population statistic simulator and sheer population size is not one of the most important factors in ascertaining the potential of a Location to inspire the next GTA.

More important than population is Londons sheer size in Land mass, it makes London the diverse city it is and gives R* a lot to work with when building a large playground for the player.

As I say there are many more important factors to consider regarding prospective GTA locations than sheer size.remember I am not pretending that London has the largest population I am merely making the point that it is more than big enough to base a GTA location around as at 620square miles and a population of nearly 8 million it is one of the very largest cities in the world in any terms.

London is and always has been one of the worlds very largest cities. If London is not a large enough city to base a GTA location around then nowhere in the world is. FACT.

// Multi-Cultural London: The World In One City.
Looking at the existing GTA games it would seem that ethnic diversity is a key requirement for a prospective GTA location as it determines the variety of a cities gangs scene. For some reason some people seek to fallaciously claim that “only U.S cities are ethnic/cultural melting pots” or that “London has no ethnic diversity”. This is odd because London is one of the most ethnically diverse cities on the planet.

This section sets the record straight and states the facts to show just how ethnically diverse a multi-cultured melting pot London is.

London is one of the most ethnically diverse and richly multi-cultural cities in the world, as the following statistics bear out:

London Population Ethnic Breakdown
London Total Population: 7,593,300Ethnicity Population
White British 4,288,193
Total Ethnic Minorities 3,305,107
White Irish 220,000
Other white: non-British (Russian, Eastern Europeans etc) 595,000
Black African 378,686
Black Caribbean 343,543
Black other 60,245
Indian 436,780
Pakistani 142,724
Bangladeshi 154,199
Chinese 80,327
Other Asian(Japanese, Korean etc) 133,400
All Others(South Americans, Australian, American etc) 113,319

(Source)

Meaning that almost half of Londons population is made up of ethnic minorities at 3,305,107. A population that is bigger than the total population of all but two U.S cities: NY and L.A

Furthermore: over 300 languages are spoken in London, making it the most linguistically diverse city in the world.

Just from personal experience I know we have;
Indians/Pakistanis/Bangladeshis
Africans
Jamaican and people of Caribbean origin
Chinese/Koreans/Japanese
Turkish/Greek
Italian/Spanish/Portuguese
Eastern Europeans ie Ukrainians/Russians/Poles
Balkan europeans ie Kosovans/Albanians
South Americans i.e Brazilians/Colombians
Yiddish (Jews) communities
Aussies
and not forgetting plenty of Irish, all living in London. That’s simply an ad hoc list from personal knowledge, if there is a nationality in the world it most likely has ex-patriots living in London today.

London simply IS one of the most ethnically diverse, multi-cultural centres on the planet.

London is full of rich cultural enclaves like Brick Lane, Chinatown and Little Venice, areas of London like Brent and Newham are already minority Boroughs. Much of the city is heading towards becoming predominantly minority areas, in areas such as the East End, from Whitechapel to Ilford you are more likely to meet someone from an ethnic minority than an Englishman.
полную инфу мона прочесть ТУТ

возможно это снова гон....так что ждём.....

NecroSKELETon20

Активный пользователь
Пользователь
9 Фев 2005
DarkWizard сказал(а):
появились сведения что возможно местом действия следующей части игры будет проходить в Лондоне

возможно это снова гон....так что ждём.....
Вполне возможно, что в Лондоне. Ведь Liberty City, Vice City и San Andreas - это состовляющие первой GTA. А после нее был как раз Лондон.

wext

Король пиратов
Пользователь
11 Фев 2005
grand line
madfrager.ru
вот деревья на скринах не свойственны ГТАшке. Сравните с деревьями в обычной ГТАшке (3 ВС СА)...

ATOM

Пользователь
Пользователь
17 Дек 2005
o_O
Невероятная новость открылась в недавнем интервью, которое брала MTV у команды Rockstar Games. Оказывается, новое детище Rockstar - GTA IV, будет использовать тот же самый движок, который успел отметиться в недавней Table Tennis для Xbox 360. Сам движок называется "RAGE", что расшифровывается как Rockstar Advanced Game Engine. Любопытствующие могут искать дополнительную информацию о движке на официальном сайте, посвященном Table Tennis.

ATOM

Пользователь
Пользователь
17 Дек 2005
o_O
Вот я нашел карту местности, которую обещают в GTA IV:

Если верить ей, то в новой GTA мы побегаем и по Liberty City, и по Vice City, и по всему штату San Andreas. В целом получается, что игровое пространство будет в 3,5 (!) раза больше, чем в GTA: SA, а уж сколько миссий будет в новой игре!
Жду-недождусь, когда я смогу вновь побегать по обновленным улочкам Liberty City и позагарать на теплых пляжах Vice City... Эх...
P.S. Я не ручаюсь за достоверность информации. Не исключено, что это утка

!Dr0w!

Пользователь
Пользователь
20 Авг 2005
Moscow city
в последнем журнале "MAXIM" есть книжечка "что нас ждет в 2007" там Halo3, Bioshock, GTA4 так там на скрине графа с офигенным освещением (яхта и вертолет)!

Distortion

Пользователь
Пользователь
19 Апр 2006
Ясеневая, 39
150 разработчиков уже работают над GTA4!!!
http://gta-sanandreas.com.ru/modules.php?name=News&new_topic=0Аналитик Mike Hickey (финансовый консультант "Take-Two Interactive Software") сообщил, что над GTA4 работают приблизительно 150 разработчиков.
Аналитик также сообщил, что "Rockstar Games" способна создать лучшую игру из всей серии GTA, т.к. эта компания обладает огромным опытом в создании развлекательных игр.
Для сравнения в 2002 году над GTA: Vice City работало 130 актёров.
GTA 4 слухи
По слухам место действия GTA4 будет Нью-Йорк!!!
Это звучит более правдоподобно, чем предыдущие предположения. Однако, некоторые из предполагаемых деталей кажутся мне странными. Мало того, что упомянуто, что Нью-Йорк - место действия GTA4, но также и что главный герой будет "Белым". Ничего такого официальные источники не сообщали ... скорее всего эти слухи распукает кто-либо из фанатов игры. На данный момент всё это слухи.
Давайте подождём немного. Возможно Rockstar сделает нам хороший Рождественский подарок в виде деталей игры.
Отметьте: я не говорю, что главный герой будет или не будет "белым", или что место действия игры будет или не будет в Нью-Йорке ... а скорее что слишком рано говорить, и что всё это пока только слухами.
Источник: http://planetgrandtheftauto.gamespy.com
Как Microsoft получила права на издание GTA4?
GTA3, GTA Vice City и GTA San Andreas выпускался сначала только для приставки Sony PlayStation 2 из-за эксклюзивного соглашения между Rockstar Games и Sony. В конце мая этого года на выставке E3, Microsoft объявила, что GTA4 будет выпущена в первую очередь для приставки XBOX 360.
Sony утверждает, что Microsoft использовала свои неограниченные финансовые возможности, чтобы убедить Rockstar Games. Узнаем ли мы когда-нибудь правду? Вот один из источников этих новостей.
Источник: http://planetgrandtheftauto.gamespy.com

Distortion

Пользователь
Пользователь
19 Апр 2006
Ясеневая, 39
GTA 4 на Nintendo Wii
Один американский телеканал взял интервью у президента подразделения компании Nintendo в США. Reggie Fils-Aime официально заявил, что сотрудники его компании сделали все возможное и невозможное, чтобы убедить Take-Two Int. выпустить игру знаменитой серии Grand Theft Auto на их консоли и в частности на Nintendo Wii. Будем надеятся что издатель примет предложение и портирует грядущий хит GTA 4. Более подробно мы узнаем обо всем этом уже в новом 2007
году. Надеемся, что Rockstar сделает нам подарок на новый год и выложит свежую информацию о Grand Theft Auto 4.

Distortion

Пользователь
Пользователь
19 Апр 2006
Ясеневая, 39
Кому GTA 4?
Британский филиал онлайнового магазина Amazon.com открыл прием предзаказов на игру Grand Theft Auto 4: Sin City, которая, по мнению нетерпеливых торговцев, появится в версии для Playstation 2 уже 5 ноября. Информация весьма похожа на правду - не так давно представители Take-Two сообщали о том, что "новый GTA" следует ждать осенью. Впрочем, иногда онлайновые продавцы ошибаются, поэтому мы советуем всем поклонникам серии сохранять спокойствие. Во-первых, речь идет о консольном варианте - зная политику Take-Two, можно смело предположить, что если РС-издание и выйдет в свет, то не раньше 2005 года. Во-вторых, лучше всего дождаться официального анонса.

DarkWizard

Модератор
Модератор
9 Фев 2005
Кому GTA 4?
Британский филиал онлайнового магазина Amazon.com открыл прием предзаказов на игру Grand Theft Auto 4: Sin City, которая, по мнению нетерпеливых торговцев, появится в версии для Playstation 2 уже 5 ноября. Информация весьма похожа на правду - не так давно представители Take-Two сообщали о том, что "новый GTA" следует ждать осенью. Впрочем, иногда онлайновые продавцы ошибаются, поэтому мы советуем всем поклонникам серии сохранять спокойствие. Во-первых, речь идет о консольном варианте - зная политику Take-Two, можно смело предположить, что если РС-издание и выйдет в свет, то не раньше 2005 года. Во-вторых, лучше всего дождаться официального анонса.
сомневаюсь что на ps2 будут делать,это уже устаревшая консоль,да и дата 2005.....